You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Wenn ich eine HSL Anpassungsebene ein zweites Mal aufrufe um eine Änderung zu machen crasht die beta .125.   

Log Datei habe ich angehängt, wenn die Datei benötigt wird kann ich sie nachreichen ( sie ist recht groß).

Affinity Photo Beta_2019-05-21-111532_Wolf-Rudigers-MacBook-Pro.crash.zip

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, iPad 8, MACOS Sonoma & iPadOS, Affinity V2-Universallizenz 

• 2 weeks later...

Ja ich verwende einen 2. Monitor (Eizo CS240). Mit der .130 ist der Fehler anscheinend behoben denn ich habe ihn noch nicht wieder reproduzieren können.

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, iPad 8, MACOS Sonoma & iPadOS, Affinity V2-Universallizenz 

Hi Chris, 

Ich habe den Crash beim HSL  reproduzieren können.

1. öffne ein beliebiges File, dupliziere das File, Alles nachfolgende immer auf der Kopie, (siehe Screenshot)

2. Füge einen HSL-Dialog hinzu, ->  Abwärts maskieren

3. konfiguriere HSL nach Belieben

4. Füge z.b. eine Tonwertkorrektur-Dialog hinzu, ebenfalls Abwärts maskieren

5. Speichere das File als afphoto

6. Öffne den HSL-Dialog wieder durch Doppelklick - Bumm CRASH 

Bildschirmfoto 2019-06-03 um 16.51.05.png

crashlog.txt.zip

• Staff

Hallo j3rry,

Ich kann das immer noch nicht zum Absturz bringen! Ich war so erfreut, als ich sah, dass Sie ein Rezept hatten, als ich dachte, wir könnten dies endlich knacken ...

Ich denke, ich werde dies trotzdem protokollieren und Ihren Absturzbericht anhängen, um zu sehen, ob die Entwickler herausfinden können, was die Ursache ist.

Vielen Dank, dass Sie sich damit befasst haben.

• Staff

Hi j3rry,

Can you please install the new beta and let me know if the HSL crash still occurs:

We were unable to reproduce it internally so we are relying on your feedback which is very much appreciated. This beta will install alongside the newly updated 1.7 release version.

Even with the Release the problem exist here, only the 1.7.1.141 does not crash. But with new .141 sometimes , under the same conditions which creates the crash in the older versions, the HSL dialog is distorted. Moving the app to the retina screen and moving the app back to the EIZO (non retina)   „repairs“ the HSL dialog. The problem occurs with Metal or OpenGL.

Screenshot from .141 shows the problem

Bildschirmfoto 2019-06-15 um 15.16.07.png

@j3rry

Moving the app to the retina screen and moving the app back to the EIZO (non retina)   „repairs“ the HSL dialog

Do you move the whole app back and forth, or just the HSL control window?  In About This Mac | Displays, what is the information given for your EIZO monitor?  I have been experiencing HSL crashes, and now with .141 distorted controls, since 1.7.0 and through all the betas.  My external display is a BenQ SW271.  For it, About This Mac | Displays sees a 61" (!) screen.  However, I am still running macOS 10.13.6 High Sierra (on a MacBook Pro 15" 2018 model).  

Richard Liu

MacBook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Max | macOS 12.3.1 | BenQ SW271 | Affinity Photo 1.10.5

OK, thanks.  As I note elsewhere, I've been able to clear up the distortion by moving just the window with the distorted control to the laptop's retina display, where it displays properly, then back to the external monitor, where it remains normal, at least, until ... 

Richard Liu

MacBook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Max | macOS 12.3.1 | BenQ SW271 | Affinity Photo 1.10.5

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.