You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Modal sheets open behind floating Studio elements

Hi guys,

I don't know if this is easily fixable without some serious reworking of the Studio code, but it irks me to no end and I never realised it before because I tend to test AD in my 27'' iMac (where I can have those floating Studio panels tucked away far from conflicting UI elements) and not in the smaller, puny 13'' MacBook Pro.

As you can see in the screenshot I enclosed, my nice little Studio arrangement completely falls apart whenever I have to open a modal sheet.

You know what? If you can't get it fixed any other way, as much as I like those animated macOS sheets I'd rather have Affinity apps not fully respect Apple's HIG and pop open completely detached, modal and floating dialogs instead. It'd be sad, but yeah, priorities. Plus, it's not like Affinity apps aren't doing that already anyway with Open and Save dialogs, so… It wouldn't be a first.

Captura de ecrã 2019-05-21, às 03.20.49.png

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.