Hi guys,

so, I got this problem with the studios, of both Affinity designer and photo, on Windows 10, are not displaying the right way. Right after the start the welcome screen is part white, no buttons showing, I can only work around that "buggy welcome screen" with pushing "ESC". Well, but then, the studio itself is buggy. Sometimes it works, for about 10 mins, than the panels "mix up", buttons vanish ... it's annoying. I tried to resolve the problem myself, but I don't quite get the right term to search for that exact bug. The PC is updated to the fullest. I'm really helpless right now, because working with the software right now, like this, is nearly impossible.

I know that the problem could have been, because of the 32 bit and 64 bit versions, but I pretty sure I got the right one installed.

Perhaps someone else has the lightning strike idea. I'm at my wit's end.

Thanks in advance
Mel

Studio_problems.jpg

Studio_problems_2.jpg

Hi Mark,

Hmm, well, the display scale for my main display is set to 2560 x 1440. Could that be the problem? Also, I'm using two displays, one with the said scale, and one smaller. Maybe that's also a problem.

Mel