You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Program hangs when saving

Faced such an unpleasant moment. If you start exporting while working with an image and then (accidentally) press ctr+ s (save), the program hangs tight. The export cancel button is active, but clicking on it does not help. It is necessary to unload the program from memory completely. It turns out the export starts after clicking the save button and even though I did not start saving, some kind of conflict occurs. I watch repeatedly on two machines (windows 7 and windows 10)

ver. 1.7.0.293

Sorry for the bad translation

2019-05-20.thumb.png.8efa9a58649d45b01342d81cc8df9155.png

I am on version 1.7.0.331, and cannot repeat this problem. Tried various scenarios, but it still works.

Asus ROG Strix G17 Notebook:
AMD Ryzen 7 5800H 3.80 GHz with Radeon Vega Graphics | 32GB DDR4 3200mHz RAM
Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB Gfx | 2x 2TB SSD NVMe PCIe M.2 3x4 | Windows 11 Version 22H2 Build 22623.870

4 hours ago, Dave Quail said:

Я на версии 1.7.0.331, и не может повторить эту проблему. Пробовал разные сценарии, но все равно работает.

On version 1.7.0.331, I was also able to repeat, although it began to seem like it would not work. 

The only differences between the hang appeared a pause and export animation appeared. But when the band reached the end, nothing but the cancel button is inaccessible. Again only complete unloading from the memory helped.

The steps are:
- export image
- to jpeg
- press start and immediately ctr+ s

I have come across this before, but rarely sooo rarely. And the day before, I had to export a lot and then close it and missed several times between the keys and voila)

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.