I've been trying your app for some time now, especially in area of illustration. I'm glad to say that your product is capable to compete with photoshop, but unfortunately it's lacking in quality of life area. Below I'll list few things I miss the most:
1. Right mouse button Contextual menu with brush choice when using brush tool.
2. Choosing your default brush category or option to change the category order so you can put your favourite on top. The same goes for other categories in assets, styles etc.
3. More options for texture handling in brush options (now we have scale and what it'll be aplied to), that way you could get much more to your brushes variety.
4. Currently your interface is cluttered with many different panels and I would like to have the option to turn them on and off whenever I need to, that way I'll get much more of actual working area. To do that I have few ideas: More options for keyboard shortcuts including turning on and off separate panels; Different panel presets i.e. for painting, edditing etc.; Docking floating panels into one (This + more keyboard shortcuts could work magic for showing only the panels you actually need. By turning off one floating panel you'll turn off all panels that are connected with it.)
5. In brush tool, while holding alt for color picking, hide the brush preview when color picking preview circle apears, currentlu it's on top of that wheel obscuring the vision.
Keep up the good work!