You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Still no Tagged PDF...

Mentioned before, but as long as there is no support for tagged Accessible PDF, this version can not be used in a professional enviremont that creates PDF that is also put on line for Government and Government related publications in The Netherlands, Germany, France, UK, USA to name a few...

Did you miss it is required now? And in the USA you can even be fined when it is not accessible online?

First priority!

again a „Still no …“ post with a „first priority“ feature claim. I love it! :)

What an enormous encouragement for the Affinity team …

Well, If you like to see the software change a change out there in  professional use, tagged PDF is a necessity ...  Simple as that. InDesign has it. QuarkXPress has it.

1 hour ago, FvdG said:

Well, If you like to see the software change a change out there in  professional use, tagged PDF is a necessity ...  

There are many kinds of "professional use" - not everyone works for the government.

1 hour ago, FvdG said:

InDesign has it. QuarkXPress has it.

Then use those for now.

3 minutes ago, FvdG said:

I get it, you’re a typical young fan boy, not ready for discussion. I’m out.

Young? Fan boy? You evidently don’t know me! :)

I only respect the hard work of the Affinity team and am aware, that not everything can’t be done at the same time. 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.