You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Repeating question re LIVE filters vignette

As outlined yesterday and as requested I am reposting with a file (I hope).   Have only just downloaded a trial version of Affinity-  tried a few things - one being the LIVE FILTER. Vingette.   Nothing happened. 
So I tried other filters all of which worked ok so I am puzzled as to what I am doing wrong.  I have hopefully uploaded two files - one is my screenshot in case I have my screen set incorrectly but I think that has again failed - the other is the photo I attempted to apply the vignette.  So we cannot upload screenshots?? 

Also before I BUY the program - I asked in a small group I am in re Affinity and someone said - make sure it suits your Camera and Lens - was confused - and the person said his lens was supported when doing barrel distortion??   I do not want to buy something and find its not suitable.

_MG_1593.afphoto

Actually I think I am ok now -  dragged exposure to the left and could see the filter then -  I tried turning background lock off as thought that may be the problem but just redid and it worked ok with background locked.  This is a big learning experience ...please be patient lol.

I tried your file and it worked for me.

Just for future reference: with the exposure set further to the right will mean your picture will bleach out and you will not see the vignette effect.  

Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

These are not my own words but I sure like this quote.