You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

svg path values are not the same like in the editor

I like to see the precision from boxes in the SVG export.
And with one decimal the values like 0.95 is rounded to 1. I like to see 0.9 or something like that. 1 is a fake value. Is don't tell me that value has decimals.
If i set 6 decimals in editor the SVG have the same 3 decimals.

demo.png

As @Sean P has already said, you can change your user interface preferences to show more decimal places. The real X value of your selected object will be 7.104px, but the UI will only be displaying to 1 decimal place, so it will be rounded to 7.1px. But this rounding is only for display purposes. If you want an exact position, type it into the box.

You are read my post ? I read your post and i think you don't understand what i say. I don't need to be rounded. If you say is for display only. I want to see if the value has decimals not to rounded from 0.95 to 1 if i have 1 decimal in User UI.

How i change the value to 1 if i don't know that value has more that 1 decimal ? How i see there is correct but is not.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.