You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

.326: Cannot drag layers in Layers Panel

I am having difficulty arranging layers in the latest Beta: I can not drag the layers in any way. The only way to change the order is to use the buttons on the toolbar. I can select and group multiple layers, but I can not drag layers into or out of the group as well. Also layer selection feels rather slow.

I hope you can fix this?

iMac 2011 (no Metal), El Capitan

• Staff

Hi postmadesign,

I've just tried this using the new build on 10.11 and it seems to be fine from what I can see.

Any chance you can create a short video demonstrating the issue?

Thanks

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

Have you tried it on .330, which replaced .326 earlier today?

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

• Staff

The user with this issue seemed to have it resolved by a new build, if you are on the latest build and still getting this issue and the behaviour is same as his attached video let me know, and clarify what macOS you are on.

Thanks

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.