Like all technical writers, I must have a way to include mathematics – your chance to improve on ID!

Ideally, this would mean typesetting from LateX source but inclusion of PDF/postscript insertions inline is all I get with ID CS3. Some integration with MathType would be great.

Whatever, you need to be very clear right now what kind of support you offer. I have a diminishing list of requirements to move over from ID.  This is topmost.

This has come up in several other threads; I doubt it is much of a priority right now, but that doesn't mean it will never happen.  I certainly wouldn't expect it in 1.7; Serif has too many other things on their plates that impact a much broader range of use cases and are much harder to work around using existing solutions.

Now that Publisher supports pinning images inline, it should at least be possible to use the same approach that works in ID.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.145), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.1.404 and 1.7.1.404 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.1.404 and 1.7.1.404 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.1.399 Beta