Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Mez

Cannot use develop persona (APh Mac beta 123)

Hello @Andy Somerfield

Thank you for this great release.
1- download was a bit slow but no cut no issues and came right.
2- install was fast, no issue
3- First launch was okay, second launch okay too, si the release works

but ...

now when you load a picture saved as PSD and to develop it ... the software just crash !
Iv'e tried couple of times but it is impossible to load a PSD on the develop persona, it simply crashes the software, the previous wasn't doing that !
Please Fix !

Blessings.

Never be the Same Again !
MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010) - 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 - VIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB

MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6  - Affinity Designer + Affinity Photo + Affinity Publisher + Snagit 2019 + Camtasia 2018 + Movavi Video Editor Business 15

The New Beta 123 on a Mac. After opening a jpeg file i can't then open the develop module to use the adjustments there. Should this be so, it doesn't happen in the retail version or the retail and beta Windows versions. As soon as i click on the develop button Affinity crashes and the OSX report file to Apple is produced.

Many Regards

51 minutes ago, wootton31 said:

The New Beta 123 on a Mac. After opening a jpeg file i can't then open the develop module to use the adjustments there. Should this be so, it doesn't happen in the retail version or the retail and beta Windows versions. As soon as i click on the develop button Affinity crashes and the OSX report file to Apple is produced.

Many Regards

Thanks wootton31, this has been logged to be looked at.