You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Cannot use develop persona (APh Mac beta 123)

Hello @Andy Somerfield

Thank you for this great release.
1- download was a bit slow but no cut no issues and came right.
2- install was fast, no issue
3- First launch was okay, second launch okay too, si the release works

but ...

now when you load a picture saved as PSD and to develop it ... the software just crash !
Iv'e tried couple of times but it is impossible to load a PSD on the develop persona, it simply crashes the software, the previous wasn't doing that !
Please Fix !

Blessings.

Never be the Same Again !
---
Dell Optiplex 5090 SFF
Intel Core i5-10500T @2.30GHz with 12GiB 2666MHz DDR4
Intel UHD Graphics 630 for 10th Generation
M.2 2280, 512 GB, PCIe NVMe Gen3 x4, Class 40 SSD

Windows 11 Pro x64 22H2 + LibreOffice 7.5.3

The New Beta 123 on a Mac. After opening a jpeg file i can't then open the develop module to use the adjustments there. Should this be so, it doesn't happen in the retail version or the retail and beta Windows versions. As soon as i click on the develop button Affinity crashes and the OSX report file to Apple is produced.

Many Regards

• Staff
51 minutes ago, wootton31 said:

The New Beta 123 on a Mac. After opening a jpeg file i can't then open the develop module to use the adjustments there. Should this be so, it doesn't happen in the retail version or the retail and beta Windows versions. As soon as i click on the develop button Affinity crashes and the OSX report file to Apple is produced.

Many Regards

Thanks wootton31, this has been logged to be looked at.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.