You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Importing PSD Files

Hello,

So far Affinity Photo 1.7 beta is working great for me. I have been using it a lot over 1.6. I am not able to import old PSD files into 1.6 but it is working almost perfectly in 1.7.

The only thing that doesn't really work for me is if you don't have a font installed, you open a PSD file, affinity 1.7 beta changes the fonts. If you open a PSD file in photoshop and you don't have the font, you get a warning, but photoshop doesn't change the text on you unless you try to edit that text. I don't really want to install a font every time someone sends me a PSD file with a wacky font.

Is there any way to stop affinity 1.7 from changing the font upon open of PSD file? This, I believe is the last key for me to move 100% away from my photoshop to Affinity. (I am 90% affinity)

Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!

Brett

Late Model  2012 iMac 27inch  - 3.4 GHZ Core i7 - 32 GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForces GTX 2GB - macOS High Sierra

Yes, If I batch pdf files to jpg that didn't get flatten it will break the files

I feel like we are so close!!!!!!

Late Model  2012 iMac 27inch  - 3.4 GHZ Core i7 - 32 GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForces GTX 2GB - macOS High Sierra