Sign in to follow this  
MikeFromMesa

Calling Topaz Studio from AP and APB

When Topaz's Studio is called as a plugin from Affinity Photo Mac it does not show any "Plug-in" command. I originally thought that this was an issue with the Topaz plugin itself, and reported it on the Topaz forum, but got a response that said that the same plugin, when called by the AP beta, showed the proper commands.

Here is the relevant part of the UI when Studio is called from AP:

StudioOnAP.jpg.57d42dd66659ca0f754d68c9cca7cb5c.jpg

Here is the relevant part of the UI when the exact same version of Studio is called from APB.

StudioOnAPB.jpg.b2c4451626d651b2b632285fc6829989.jpg

You can see the Plug-ins command, which is missing when called by AP, is shown when called by APB.

Hi MikeFromMesa,
This is working fine for me (using Topaz Studio 1.14.2 and 1.14.4 - the latest version) with the retail version of Affinity Photo. I can access the Plugins menu in Topaz Studio (see screenshot below) invoke and apply them running it as a plugin from Affinity Photo. Same for Affinity Photo Customer Beta. Try to perform a basic reset of Affinity Photo (keep just the first three checkboxes ticked). If that doesn't solve the issue can you please take a screenshot of the Photoshop Plugins Preferences windows in Affinity Photo? Thanks.

topaz.jpg