EinfachTahir

Affinity Design memory storage

Posted (edited)

Hello Community,

Hello Community,

I have recently bought the app and so far I am very satisfied, except for one thing.

Namely, the problem relates to the memory storage.  Attached are two pictures that explain my problem.

I have only created 3 files and the memory storage is 10 Gb.  The pictures are not that big and elaborate either, that I could say that it is normal.

The images were created with the vector function, so actually very memory friendly.

I have also uninstalled the app and reinstalled.  Nevertheless, the problem arises.

Is that a BUG and if so, how do I fix it?

C6C47598-1D88-4300-B85A-B2786661A038.jpeg

A268C04E-B86D-47F8-B4A7-330C5421CD6C.jpeg

Edited by EinfachTahir

I can see right now that this bug has been known since last year.  Why is the error not resolved?  That's a serious problem.  You can not work properly with the app, because there is always a hint that the memory is full.

I found the 3 files in my iCloud storage.  There it is indicated to me that the total only about 120 kB consume and no 10 GB.  This is a bug that urgently needs to be fixed.

Hi @EinfachTahir,

Welcome to the forums and sorry for the delayed reply. 

We are aware of this issue.

Try this. 

Create a new blank document. save the document and then close it, then Reboot and iPad. This should clear any un-necessary space. 

Thanks,

Gabe.