You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

affinity live high pass filter

I'm not sure I understand, what red dot are you referring to.

There is no red dot as I understand it.

Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

These are not my own words but I sure like this quote.

There are three dots in the left hand corner of the live filter high pass display window in the tutorial. I have noticed in other pop up windows as well  there are three circles, the first is red and the tutorial is showing click the red after making adjusments. Mine have disappeared for some reason and i dont know how to get them back.

I use windows and have never seen these three coloured dots on my display, although I too have seen them in various tutorials.

I don't know if there is a difference between Windows and Mac. What OS do you use? If you use a Mac then I have no idea.

EDIT: I just use the X to exit the filter.

Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

These are not my own words but I sure like this quote.

I will retry later just using the "X". I guess the red circle in the tutorial is just a way of exiting. I'm trying to use the selective sharpening tutorial with the picture of the polar bear and when he selects white in colour half way through the video, he then clicks on the high pass highlighted area on the left and the high pass window appears. Not on mine and I can't get this window to appear again thus stopping me from continuing.