You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I created two lines with arrow heads, merged the curves and clicked "Place arrow at the end of the line". The lower arrow head suddenly disappeared. See video.

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

• Staff

I would kind of expect this in a way, it was 2 lines with an arrow at the end of each.

When joining the curves it should probably be auto updating where the arrow is, since it is now only one line set to have an arrow at the end, which is what clicking on "Place arrow at the end of the line" seems to force it to do.

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

15 hours ago, Jon P said:

I would kind of expect this in a way, it was 2 lines with an arrow at the end of each.

Not what I expected. ;) I mean, both ends appear to move outside the box, but only the upper one remains visible, so ... ? Not a big thing though. Not every experiment I do in the Beta period makes sense or is done in daily routine, but at least is interesting how the software behaves on certain scenarios.

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.