fixer32

Bug - Preview Mode Shortcut Does not work

"Ctrl+Shift+W" works going into "Preview Mode" but using the same keyboard combination does not "Toggle" the view out of preview mode.

Thanks in advance

John

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums.

I think you mean in Publisher, not Designer (where you posted). Publisher topics are in a different part of the forum system.

In any case, Ctrl+Shift+W works as a toggle for me. I'm currently using 1.7.0.312; I'm not sure if it worked properly in 1.7.0.305, but I know it did in older beta releases of Publisher. What version are you using?

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.239), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.2.464 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.2.4464 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.2.458 Beta

Hi fixer32

I've just tried this as well in Publisher 1.7.0.312 and it works correctly as Walt stated. Would it be possible for you to record a video showing the issue please?

"Shift'' does not seem to work if I try to select multiple objects holding the "Shift' key down and "Left click" the mouse it does not multiple select.

If I say use the "Shift' key to capitalize a letter it does work. I am using Publisher version 1.7.0.305

Does the Shift key always work in other applications?
Do you have any keyboard managers – Flexikey or anything similar - running?