kirk23

inpainting synced through images/layers

Doing textures we have to keep synced different kind of images: color image, surface roughness image  and  depth/height image.    Would be super cool  if inpainting after being done on color image/layer  could be done in sync on Depth image the way they both would still perfectly match each other after.   Maybe with macro recorder or something.   Or like mesh deform that I can do on one layer and then do same deform on another one.   Would also be cool to have inpainting  that would do perfectly repeating/tilable texture.

Use the current layer and below on a new pixel layer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Win10(1903)Home / Photo / Designer / Publisher & latest (beta) versions

4 hours ago, haakoo said:

Use the current layer and below on a new pixel layer.

Could you elaborate please. I am not sure I understand.   I need to inpaint not on a new pixel layer bit on height/depth grayscale layer  I already have  inpainting in sync with what I previously did on color layer.  It never does it  in same order / from same places next time.   Even with macro recorder.     

Am I missing something?      

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Win10(1903)Home / Photo / Designer / Publisher & latest (beta) versions

Sorry. I still don't understand how it's relevant to my feature request.       I see no differences whatsoever.      New pixel layer or same  APhoto does it not synced each new time.  Every next attempt it copies completely different  parts of image to a same selected area  you need to in-paint on every next layer.