You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Pen tool nodes' distance problem

I've just bought Affinity Designer on my iPad (2018, 6th generation) and I'm really impressed. I Only have a bit problem with the pen tool: when I put nodes, I can't place them close to each other. I always need to magnify the picture when I would like to path small details. (I use Apple Pencil).  What should I do? Maybe that is why I'm newbie to Affinity Designer. (Vectornator doesn't produce this issue, I can put nodes very close in this app)

Thank You for helping me!

Andras

Edited by andrascsontos

4 hours ago, GabrielM said:

Hi @andrascsontos,

Welcome to the forums. 

How close do you want to put them together? Can you send us a screen recording? make sure you turn on Show Touches from within the app's General Preferences. 

Thanks,

Gabe. 

Dear Gabriel,

I've created a simple video for the issue when I use Apple pencil and trying to draw with the pen tool. It showed that I tried to put nodes several times in vain if the distance was too small. It seems that the distance for putting nodes is about min. 7mm on the screen usually. (the second node sometimes succeed to closer than 7mm).

Edited by andrascsontos
The second video is with "show touches" settings