You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Missing the ability to revert to the last stored image

Find the lack of a "revert" button to reload the last stored version somewhat irritating. It is a bind having to close the image and then load it again.

Particularly, when I'm experimenting I need to scrub the changes and restart from scratch. Reverting to the last clean version is far less accident prone than the steps needed to close (without saving) and reloading.

14 minutes ago, Graham.M said:

Find the lack of a "revert" button to reload the last stored version somewhat irritating. It is a bind having to close the image and then load it again.

Particularly, when I'm experimenting I need to scrub the changes and restart from scratch. Reverting to the last clean version is far less accident prone than the steps needed to close (without saving) and reloading.

You can use the snapshot studio for this purpose.  It allows you to take a snapshot of your work at whatever stage you deem fit.   You can then revert to that state at any time.

From top level menu, select View-> Studio->snapshot

image.png.dddf2b21039007fe949919b07b338285.png

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.