I would love to see Affinity products supporting HKS colour systems for printing on coated and uncoated papers, same way as Pantone colours are built-in into applications.  The systems are used by many printers, naming just few in UK: Saxo Print, Mixam, FlyerAlarm and many others around Europe. I use HKS at work, but must translate colours into CMYK. It would be really helpful to support these colour schemes (HKS-K, HKS-N).

HKS has an app that allows to add HKS-K (coated) and HKS-N (uncoated) to Adobe applications automatically. If not built-in schemes, than maybe this would be a good approach?

HKS is also cheaper than Pantone for designers (colour fans and colour tables) and for printers. HKS also include gold and silver inks.

IMG_20190507_175606 (2).jpg

W10, i5 2.4GHz, 8GB RAM, nVidia GeForce 840A, Wacom Intuos Pro M, iPad Pro 2018.
pilcrow.eu | vivaldi.com | qwant.com

Thanks for the reminder about this. Our fellow users may be interested in your earlier thread where you attached a couple of *.afpalette files. :)

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.1.404 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.1.143 • Designer for iPad 1.7.1.1 • iOS 12.4 (iPad Air 2)

45 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Thanks for the reminder about this. Our fellow users may be interested in your earlier thread where you attached a couple of *.afpalette files. :)

I know, I'm pushing this request. I attached the palette, but it's not the same. CMYK will be printed in four colours without gold or silver, where using HKS would be printed with spot colours.

W10, i5 2.4GHz, 8GB RAM, nVidia GeForce 840A, Wacom Intuos Pro M, iPad Pro 2018.

Hello Serif Team!

Is there any update on adding HKS N and HKS K spot colour palettes to Affinity software? It's doing my heading now. I've got HKS N & HKS K palettes in Photoshop and Illustrator using HKS 3000+ software. Is there any way I can move them to Affinity Photo and Designer so print-ready PDF will have them marked as spot colours? 

It's a popular standard in Europe - it's cheaper for printers and designers than monopoly-driven Pantone.

PS
I have also emailed HKS Farben to consider adding Affinity to their HKS 3000+ app.

PPS
RAL system would be welcomed as well.

I try to change from Adobe to Affinity and it works. However sometimes I find something that I miss. 
I need HKS and RAL as well and wondering why it is not implemented so far? 
I hope it will implemented in nearly future. :)