You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi,

I am new to Affinity Photo and quickly learning how powerful it is. I have just started trying to learn Focus Merge. I have followed the tutorials online which are very helpful.

The problem I am having is the sources list disappears. Once the merge has completed I can see the sources, I then click on the magnify and I loose the file names in Sources. Essentially what I am trying to do is clean up artifacts and use the most in focus part of the image.

I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or I have a setting wrong. When viewing  the online video this does not occur.

1316887284_SourcesImage1.png.e8aaa15aaa1311c5a57ad55776e6abd4.png1000513566_SourcesImage2.png.693f1b30deffa99e9f26cd4674858a24.png

Any help would be appreciated.

Ron

I hope that Affinity will some day make it save the source files when you close or make an option to save the files. I to sometimes don't finish a project and have to close it down for the night and the next day you have to start over. Don't like to leave the computer on all night just to save where I'm at.