QBulla

Is there A New Version of Affinity Designer for Windows Coming Soon

Hey Everyone Hope all is well.

I have this question. I have started using Affinity Designer for Windows as of recent, I use it in replace of Illustrator, Ive been a loyal User of ADOBE for like 20 yrs. My use of Affinity Designer is for App UI and I want to know is there coming a version that is going to have the features that XD, InVision or Sketch, Zeplin has for UI, the asset exporting aspects along with dimensions & code... I really like the Affinity Designer Software, just curious. I look forward to any feedback that could help.

Thanks QB

Pat, Thanks for your response, do you know when this update will come, & what new features if I am able to ask?

11 hours ago, QBulla said:

what new features if I am able to ask?

As you own a copy of Designer you can try the Designer 1.7 beta yourself. For Windows, it's available in a post near the top of this forum. Currently this post for beta version .293, but it may change soon as that one is a month old now.

Each post that announces a new version of the beta contains a set of Release Notes listing fixes and feature changes, and a link to earlier posts with their own sets of release notes.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.356), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.486 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.486 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.3.481 and 1.7.3.475 Beta

On 5/6/2019 at 11:39 AM, Patrick Connor said:

As for your title, yes there is an update 1.7 coming very soon with new features.

Hi Patrick,

I would not say « very soon » but rather soon... ;) 

Cheers,

Patrick

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Intel Core i7 5820K 3.30 GHz - NVIDIA GTX 1070 - Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB - RAM 64 Go

3 minutes ago, Patrick Connor said:

on holiday right now

You just can’t stay away, huh? :P

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.3.481 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.3.155 • Designer for iPad 1.7.3.1 • iOS 12.4.1 (iPad Air 2)