You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Lots more shortcuts please!

Just trying out the app, and a few missing shortcuts slowed me way down. Many of the shortcuts shown have been lifted from Photoshop, so please take a few more:

Command-Delete (i.e. backspace) and Option-Delete to fill with foreground and background colours. Shift-Delete should bring up the fill dialog.

D to return to default colours, X to swap foreground and background.

Those, together, make working with masks much, much easier. I also need a bigger brush than 1000pixels to work on larger images.

There are many subtle points in the UI which need work, but it's a beta so that's OK. A few first impressions are that the checkboxes on the right (not the left) of layers are distracting; there are eyes in Channels but not in Layers?

Also, I like the clipping workflow as is more advanced than Adobe's, but not sure that it's obvious enough, especially to those used to the Photoshop way. When items are clipped, it looks like they're just in a group together, and it should probably be clearer that something entirely different is happening.

Thanks, though! Great to see alternatives out there.