Hades6559

I seem to have hidden my cropping custom ratios and I cant seem to unhide them.

I think the app only provides a way to delete custom presets, but no way to hide them. So assuming you have added some custom ratios & not accidentally deleted them, there may be some problem with the file that stores them. According to this post, your custom crop presets file should be stored in a file named "croppresets.propcol" in a folder at this location:

C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\Affinity\Photo\1.0\user\

Resetting the Crop Tool Presets from the  Clear User Data window won't help, since that would just create a new croppresets file with only the factory defaults, just like you have now. But if you have a backup of your files including that folder, you could try replacing the current croppresets.propcol file with the one from your backup.

Affinity Photo 1.7.1, Affinity Designer 1.7.1, Affinity Publisher 1.7.1; macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 iMac (27-inch, Late 2012); 2.9GHz i5 CPU; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M; 8GB RAM
Affinity Photo 1.7.1.143 & Affinity Designer 1.7.1.1 for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iOS 12.3.1

If you happen to use both the retail version (as in your screenshot) and the beta version (1.7), did you perhaps add the presets in the beta version rather than in the retail version?

All settings are separate between retail and beta, and that could explain something seeming to disappear.

Or, do you have Affinity Photo installed on more than one computer? Again, the settings would be specific to the computer.

Are you signed in with the same Windows user ID? Using a different ID would also get you different settings.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.145), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.1.404 and 1.7.1.404 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.1.404 and 1.7.1.404 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.1.404