You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Conflict with Alfred?

On the machine described in the signature below I use Alfred (3.7) to manage "multiple clipboards."

With Alfred running in the background I've noticed that pasting into Publisher (beta 305) with a simple Command-V can crash Publisher.

Whereas if I first invoke Alfred's multiple-clipboard interface and paste into Publisher from there, there is no crash.

(I regret to say that I can't recall if previous Publisher betas behaved in the same way.)

Using macOS 10.13.6 and Publisher 1.9.3

10 minutes ago, cubesquareredux said:

Command-V can crash Publisher.

THIS is a multiple reported issue. – What makes you think it is related to Alfred?

I use "Alfred" to open apps or files and "Flycut" to paste text from its clipboard list – without obvious relation to AfPubs crashes on Command-V.

macOS 10.14.6 | MacBookPro Retina 15" | Eizo 27" | Affinity V1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Excellent, I've been wanting to log @Alfred as a bug for a while now.

Back on topic, when you get the crash with Alfred running and multiple clipboards, are you able to reproduce it with the same item on the clipboard and pasting without Alfred running?

What is it that is on the clipboard when you get the crash?

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

1 minute ago, Jon P said:

Excellent, I've been wanting to log @Alfred as a bug for a while now.

:o

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.