9 minutes ago, Josie said:

It’s very hard to be successful without that feature.

I think that’s a bit of an exaggeration, but it does make it cumbersome to use colour codes supplied as single hexadecimal strings.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.7.0.367 • Affinity Photo 1.7.0.367 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.0.135 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.7.0.9 • iOS 12.3.1 (iPad Air 2)

The hex color code should be a must have feature in the apps to design properly.

11 minutes ago, Josie said:

How do I make these designs in affinity photo?

Try the last one first: it’s very much simpler than the others. Post your result (or partial result if you get stuck!) to a new thread.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.7.0.367 • Affinity Photo 1.7.0.367 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.0.135 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.7.0.9 • iOS 12.3.1 (iPad Air 2)

The first image of the cat is by an Artist I follow Called Dean Rosso and his work is done on canvas not a computer, as Alfred says Josie, try something similar to the last one and keep it simple.

The designs you create will not be your original work and open to copyright issues if you are just copying others work.

And the hex color code should be part of the affinity apps for iPad to make designing easier.

29 minutes ago, Josie said:

I’m not trying to copyright that’s why I’m asking how to do stuff.

Show us what you've created so far in the program then? Instead of spam posting mood board idea's from Pinterest.

28 minutes ago, Josie said:

And the hex colour code should be part of the affinity apps for iPad to make designing easier.

Maybe it will be at some point? Its a new app, why don't you use the eye dropper and sample the colours you want and save them to a new palette?

You people should really consider putting in the hex color code because it’s a pain in the but to find the color artists want with just the palette rather then typing them in the hex color code and the color is right there for you.

dont dance around the bush and say oh it’s quite a lot to put it in the app, just do it.

thanks

6 hours ago, Josie said:

You people should really consider putting in the hex color code because it’s a pain in the but to find the color artists want with just the palette rather then typing them in the hex color code and the color is right there for you.

dont dance around the bush and say oh it’s quite a lot to put it in the app, just do it.

thanks

Josie 'butt' has 2 t's in that context.:)  Butt  (kidding :D) you will be pleased to the devs have heard you. The hex colour has been added to the latest beta due for release very soon. No more painful buts for you... it is in there.

DB3062DF-B38F-44F7-9D66-27392EC247FE.jpeg

IPad Pro 10.5 512GB iOS 12.1 Affinity Photo 1.6.11.85 Affinity Design 1.6.4.45

2 hours ago, DM1 said:

No more painful buts for you... 

... and no more excuses for failing to get the correct colours for that cigarette end or water barrel!! :D

Alfred online2long.gif