You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Move back tool

9 minutes ago, Josie said:

It’s very hard to be successful without that feature.

I think that’s a bit of an exaggeration, but it does make it cumbersome to use colour codes supplied as single hexadecimal strings.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

11 minutes ago, Josie said:

How do I make these designs in affinity photo?

Try the last one first: it’s very much simpler than the others. Post your result (or partial result if you get stuck!) to a new thread.

Alfred spacer.png

The first image of the cat is by an Artist I follow Called Dean Rosso and his work is done on canvas not a computer, as Alfred says Josie, try something similar to the last one and keep it simple.

The designs you create will not be your original work and open to copyright issues if you are just copying others work.

29 minutes ago, Josie said:

I’m not trying to copyright that’s why I’m asking how to do stuff.

Show us what you've created so far in the program then? Instead of spam posting mood board idea's from Pinterest.

28 minutes ago, Josie said:

And the hex colour code should be part of the affinity apps for iPad to make designing easier.

Maybe it will be at some point? Its a new app, why don't you use the eye dropper and sample the colours you want and save them to a new palette?

• 3 weeks later...

You people should really consider putting in the hex color code because it’s a pain in the but to find the color artists want with just the palette rather then typing them in the hex color code and the color is right there for you.

dont dance around the bush and say oh it’s quite a lot to put it in the app, just do it.

thanks

6 hours ago, Josie said:

You people should really consider putting in the hex color code because it’s a pain in the but to find the color artists want with just the palette rather then typing them in the hex color code and the color is right there for you.

dont dance around the bush and say oh it’s quite a lot to put it in the app, just do it.

thanks

Josie 'butt' has 2 t's in that context.:)  Butt  (kidding :D) you will be pleased to the devs have heard you. The hex colour has been added to the latest beta due for release very soon. No more painful buts for you... it is in there.

DB3062DF-B38F-44F7-9D66-27392EC247FE.jpeg

M1 IPad Air 10.9/256GB   lpadOS 17.1.1 Apple Pencil (2nd gen).
Affinity Photo 1.10.5 Affinity Design 1.10.5 
Affinity Publisher 2, Affinity Designer 2, Affinity Photo 2 and betas.

Official Online iPad Help documents (multi-lingual) here: https://affinity.https://affinity.help/ 

2 hours ago, DM1 said:

No more painful buts for you... 

... and no more excuses for failing to get the correct colours for that cigarette end or water barrel!! :D

Alfred spacer.png

• 1 month later...

I’m trying to get rid of the word shutterstock in the middle of images and after that how do I touch the photos up in affinity photo on the iPad? Can’t quite figure it out I’ve watched the videos and still can’t figure it out.

774D6EBC-1783-499F-8BA7-17D64498F1D6.jpeg

EC06A7B9-A77B-4CD6-9BED-2EEE0C321CA9.jpeg

048EBFF3-56E7-4674-B2B8-2415E4F021F2.jpeg

1BBB7449-2EA9-4AEE-80AE-BEF892CFADDD.jpeg

48 minutes ago, Josie said:

I’m trying to get rid of the word shutterstock in the middle of images

The only legal way to do that is to purchase copies of the images from Shutterstock.

Alfred spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Josie said:

remove the word shutterstock from the middle of theimages without buying them

... and infringe copyrights. The word is there to prevent people stealing other people’s work.

M1 IPad Air 10.9/256GB   lpadOS 17.1.1 Apple Pencil (2nd gen).
Affinity Photo 1.10.5 Affinity Design 1.10.5 
Affinity Publisher 2, Affinity Designer 2, Affinity Photo 2 and betas.

Official Online iPad Help documents (multi-lingual) here: https://affinity.https://affinity.help/ 

2 hours ago, Josie said:

I’m trying to get rid of the word shutterstock in the middle of images

It looks like you have not created and paid for an account with Shutterstock, Josie. Any use of their images without doing that is illegal.

Please see their terms of use, specifically sections 2.3 and 2.4:

image.png.c75db15d8896d64df4d7feacf03db5dd.png

The word Shutterstock on those images is a watermark, and you are legally forbidden to remove it.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

• 6 months later...

I want everyone to know in this forum that Josie is using copyrighted designs from users everywhere. She tried to use 5 of my designs she stole using her "watermark" removal technique and I had to get both Spoonflower and RedBubble on her about it. She's been warned and everyone should steer clear of her and turn her in as soon as you see something that is suspicious. Copyright infringement is by law a Federal Offense. Multiple offenses can land you in Federal Prison. So Josie if you are reading this, you had better wise up and stop what you are doing before you really find yourself in deep trouble. You've already been warned. I have other people also looking at your stuff on RedBubble and its their work not yours! 

On 7/19/2019 at 4:50 PM, Josie said:

There is a way I can remove the word shutterstock from the middle of theimages without buying them. So how would that be done with the inpaint brush and the clone brush using the iPad?

You are engaging in a Federal Crime by doing what you are doing. Watermarks are there for a reason. You've already hijacked my work 5 times and I am putting the word out on you that you are hijacking copyrighted work. 

On 7/20/2019 at 12:50 AM, Josie said:

There is a way I can remove the word shutterstock from the middle of theimages without buying them. So how would that be done with the inpaint brush and the clone brush using the iPad?

You were warned against this behaviour in a previous thread where you asked the same questions. As such I'm locking this thread. As has been mentioned before, the best way to remove the word "Shutterstock" from the images is to purchase a licence for the images.