You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Text on path ideas - any help appreciated

I am wanting to see if anyone has any ideas on how Designer or Affinity could help me with a particular text on path situation. I need to be able to put text onto a megaphone. Thus - the lettering needs to progressively transition from small letters to larger letters or large letters to smaller letters.

Does anyone have some creative ideas on how to achieve those desired affects/appearances?

Mesh Warp Tool in Affinity Photo.

Affinity Store (MSI/EXE): Affinity Suite (ADe, APh, APu) 2.4.0.2301
Dell OptiPlex 7060, i5-8500 3.00 GHz, 16 GB, Intel UHD Graphics 630, Dell P2417H 1920 x 1080, Windows 11 Pro, Version 23H2, Build 22631.3155.
Dell Latitude E5570, i5-6440HQ 2.60 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics 530, 1920 x 1080, Windows 11 Pro, Version 23H2, Build 22631.3155.
Intel NUC5PGYH, Pentium N3700 2.40 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics, EIZO EV2456 1920 x 1200, Windows 10 Pro, Version 21H1, Build 19043.2130.

@Dekade, I presume you mean Designer or Photo and that you have them both. You could create your text on a path in Designer, and then Edit in Photo, where you can apply the Perspective or Warp tool.

John

Windows 10, Affinity Photo 1.10.5 Designer 1.10.5 and Publisher 1.10.5 (mainly Photo), now ex-Adobe CC

CPU: AMD A6-3670. RAM: 16 GB DDR3 @ 666MHz, Graphics: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 630

Well, . . . I've done it again. It seems like, on this forum and others, every time I can't figure something out within 10 minutes - I create a new thread. After the thread goes public I go back to the app and try a few of my own ideas . . . (of which I have no idea where I get the ideas from) . . . while I wait for forum replies. Then, strangely, I seem to figure it out. So, I go back to post my own discovery and find that Psenda and John Rostron suggest the Mesh Warp Tool. Wow, how coincidental - I had just found that out for myself.

Henceforth - in the future I have decided to trick myself. I will open WORD and type in an imaginary NEW TOPIC. Then I'll save it to my desktop. Then I'll go back to said application and discover my own solution. :D:DB|:/ . . . Unreal!