You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Designer file won't open in beta 1.7.0.10

Just fired up beta 1.7.0.10, most things open fine but I now need to do another page illustration in a children's book I'm working on but it won't open, it just bombs Designer, like a prat, I did the first 8 pages in 1.6 but all the extra knobs and whistles of 1.7 enticed me into opening it up and I got carried away and did another 2 pages and have since got up to page 19 while keeping the betas up to date, which has always worked great up till now - also tried to open a copy of the first 8 pages that were put together in 1.6 this also bombs designer 1.7 but still opens perfectly in 1.6  - I've also just tried to open the latest 19 page file in publisher beta which opens and coverts to spreads fine so thought I'd try 'edit in designer' which appeared to work but only opens the 1st page cover illustration - I'd attach the prob file but it is 5.28GB in size

Daz1.png

Mac Pro Cheese-grater (Early 2009) 2.93 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon 48 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC Ram, Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5, Ugee 19" Graphics Tablet Monitor Triple boot via OCLP 1.2.1 - Mac OS Monterey 12.7.1, Sonoma 14.1.1 and Mojave 10.14.6

Affinity Publisher, Designer and Photo 1.10.5 - 2.2.1

www.bingercreative.co.uk

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.