Hello Team, 

Want to know if the add of Luminosity mask (Live) is planned for AfPhoto ? actually in beta cycle.
Yes Luminosity masks will make life even better and easier for a lot of people, i've learned to use it and it makes a lot of things possible.
I know people have said it is possible to mimic it but i'm actually asking about a native one and if it is planned to be implemented.

Blessings !

Never be the Same Again !
MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010) - 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 - VIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB

MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6  - Affinity Designer + Affinity Photo + Affinity Publisher + Snagit 2019 + Camtasia 2018 + Movavi Video Editor Business 15

BTW »Command - Shift - left click« dosen’t work anymore to create a luminosity mask.

Kind regards.

(iMac 2017, 16 GB RAM, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB, MacOS 10.14.X)

14 minutes ago, >|< said:

Selection based on luminosity was changed to opt-cmd-click a few betas back. Shift-cmd-click now adds, based on opacity, to the current selection. And shift-opt-cmd-click adds, based on luminosity, to the current selection.

Thank you so much !
i think it should be improved and made easier to do as per new comers and beginner designers.

until then, Thank you so much !

Never be the Same Again !
MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010) - 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 - VIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB

MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6  - Affinity Designer + Affinity Photo + Affinity Publisher + Snagit 2019 + Camtasia 2018 + Movavi Video Editor Business 15

I still think the Qualifiers panel in Resolve is a great model of how to build up a selection.  A selection tool with an interface similar to that would be a nice addition to Affinity Photo.

12 hours ago, >|< said:

Selection based on luminosity was changed to opt-cmd-click a few betas back. Shift-cmd-click now adds, based on opacity, to the current selection. And shift-opt-cmd-click adds, based on luminosity, to the current selection.

Thank you very much! I guess I missed something.

:)

(iMac 2017, 16 GB RAM, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB, MacOS 10.14.X)