You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello Team, 

Want to know if the add of Luminosity mask (Live) is planned for AfPhoto ? actually in beta cycle.
Yes Luminosity masks will make life even better and easier for a lot of people, i've learned to use it and it makes a lot of things possible.
I know people have said it is possible to mimic it but i'm actually asking about a native one and if it is planned to be implemented.

Blessings !

Never be the Same Again !
---
Dell Optiplex 5090 SFF
Intel Core i5-10500T @2.30GHz with 12GiB 2666MHz DDR4
Intel UHD Graphics 630 for 10th Generation
M.2 2280, 512 GB, PCIe NVMe Gen3 x4, Class 40 SSD

Windows 11 Pro x64 22H2 + LibreOffice 7.5.3

BTW »Command - Shift - left click« dosen’t work anymore to create a luminosity mask.

Kind regards.

iMac 2017, 16 GB RAM, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB, MacOS Ventura 13.6.6 (22G630) - Affinity V2-Universallizenz 

14 minutes ago, >|< said:

Selection based on luminosity was changed to opt-cmd-click a few betas back. Shift-cmd-click now adds, based on opacity, to the current selection. And shift-opt-cmd-click adds, based on luminosity, to the current selection.

Thank you so much !
i think it should be improved and made easier to do as per new comers and beginner designers.

until then, Thank you so much !

Never be the Same Again !
---
Dell Optiplex 5090 SFF
Intel Core i5-10500T @2.30GHz with 12GiB 2666MHz DDR4
Intel UHD Graphics 630 for 10th Generation
M.2 2280, 512 GB, PCIe NVMe Gen3 x4, Class 40 SSD

Windows 11 Pro x64 22H2 + LibreOffice 7.5.3

12 hours ago, >|< said:

Selection based on luminosity was changed to opt-cmd-click a few betas back. Shift-cmd-click now adds, based on opacity, to the current selection. And shift-opt-cmd-click adds, based on luminosity, to the current selection.

Thank you very much! I guess I missed something.

:)

iMac 2017, 16 GB RAM, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB, MacOS Ventura 13.6.6 (22G630) - Affinity V2-Universallizenz 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.