Posted (edited)

Hi,

Alex here from Druide informatique, editor of Antidote (https://antidote.info). Some of our users are requesting the ability to use both software (Designer and Antidote) simultaneously and as seamless as possible.

How can we deliver that to our mutual users?

Thanks,

Alex

Edited by Alexandre Larouche

Hi, welcome to the Affinity forums.

I am NOT a Serif employee but I would suggest you repost to the dedicated Customer Service area of the forum, taking particular notice of this pinned post.

HTH

Jeff

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, AMD Radeon R7 360 and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher.

Emmrecs01 is correct. Please send an email to affinity@serif.com and it will be forwarded to the relevant team :)

@Alexandre Larouche I am a big fan of Antidote, and I was planning to request Druide consider integration with Affinity Publisher once it is out of beta. I am very much encouraged to see you are already looking into the possibility, and that it seems from @TonyB's post that Serif is open to considering it.

I see this was requested about Affinity Designer, but of course it would be even more applicable to Affinity Publisher, and I hope of course that the common architecture of Publisher and Designer would mean that if one gets integrated, both apps can be. For me, integration with Designer would be nice to have, and I might use it occasionally, but it would be indispensable in Publisher, as we are looking to replace Adobe InDesign with Affinity Publisher as it matures.