You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Kids, don't do this at home. :D What you can't see in the video is, that I duplicated the circle a few times. The final "Convert to Curves" makes the circle jump to the right.

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

The final "Convert to Curves" makes the circle jump to the right.

This looks like being caused by 'Power Duplicate'. I just don't know if this should be the case here :)

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

The last action was "Convert to Curves" and not duplicating. BTW I had to switch to English to look up the help files to see what it is all about "Power Duplicate". Does not earn its name, better would be "Better Duplicate" or "Advanced Duplicate". For example I want to have 50 lines down the page, so the only way is to make the first line, duplicate it, move the duplicate and then hitting 48 times Duplicate? After that I need an energy drink, because my power is exhausted. ;) Perhaps Serif wants to get inspired by the "Power Duplicate" function of InDesign? Far easier and faster.

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

• 1 month later...
  • Staff

We believe the issue ("Convert To Curves observes Power Duplicate behaviour") has been fixed in the latest Affinity Publisher beta and should not occur in the initial release of Affinity Publisher next week.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.