You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi! I created a template with a table today and had issues. The bottom row would expand each time I did something in one of the cells. After restarting the document I figured that this bug starts as soon as I pasted something into the table - actually I think it's the Euro sign that causes the problem, but not 100 sure. After that each action results in a weird expansion  of the lowest row and shifting of text into other cells.

Also: I saved this document as a copy from the original. As you can see, the master page doesn't show in the master tab anymore, just as a layer. So I can't edit the master in this copy. I can't even delete it.

Thanks for fixing this! Ya'll rock!

R_Dienstleistung_Template.afpub

• 2 weeks later...

To get your Master Page working again you might try the following:

In the Page 1 Layers menu RIGHT click on the Master layer and change “Edit Frame Content” to “Edit Linked”.

Click on the layer "Text & Logo", and CUT it out of the layers menu.

Now move from Page 1 to the Master Pages page (double click the Master Pages page to bring it forward) and PASTE "Text & Logo" to the Master Page Layer.

Do the same thing for Linen.

Do this one more time with R2019.

See what happens …

rusty - Macintosh: macOS Big Sur 11.1. Memory 16 GB

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.