You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Tools and Toolbars go missing in Separated mode

This is long time bug. I think it affect only users that are using extra monitor time to time. I guess Affinity softwares think second monitor is still available and missing tools and toolbars are parked right there, behind the MPB monitor space. Resetting corrects the problem but it is nonetheless not good solution if you have to do it daily.

Screenshot 638_optimized.jpg

@Fixx Hey, another one still on System 7? :22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1428167626_rainbowappleaffinity.png.5d413289f1affa5149788a2ce7a80018.png

What's this little system extension for the aqua-menubar and the six-colour-apple?

• Main machine: iMac 2019 (21,5-inch 4k, 6core), 64GB RAM, 1TB nvme + 2TB ssd, running on Mac OS 13;
  • Display setup: 28" 5k Display (primary) + 21,5" iMac4k-Display for studio panels (secondary);
  • Keyboard layout: german apple extended keyboard (aluminium);

6 minutes ago, Fixx said:

Resetting corrects the problem but it is nonetheless not good solution if you have to do it daily.

I am also hoping for a feature to "manage" different (saveable) display-layouts of my workspace/panels. Please, Affinity!

• Main machine: iMac 2019 (21,5-inch 4k, 6core), 64GB RAM, 1TB nvme + 2TB ssd, running on Mac OS 13;
  • Display setup: 28" 5k Display (primary) + 21,5" iMac4k-Display for studio panels (secondary);
  • Keyboard layout: german apple extended keyboard (aluminium);

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.