Corel PSP has had a Materials Propery Dialog that presents you with the various options of using Mono, Complementary, Triad, Tetrad, Analogic, Accented choices. I think Photoshop has something similar (where else would Corel get this idea) ;) . I think it would make a very nice, and very useful feature to APhoto. Since there's always numerous requests to add features to APhoto that come from Photoshop, why not add something from PSP?

MatProp-PSP.jpg

Affinity Photo 1.7.0.367, ; Win10 Home Version:1803, Build: 17134.706: Intel i7-4770, 3.40GHz, 16GB Ram, Nvidia GTX 645 

The functionality is already there, but the (lack of a decent) interface leaves a bit to be desired…

https://affinity.help/photo/English.lproj/pages/Clr/clrChords.html

Win7 Ultimate x64   |   i5-3570K @ 3.4GHz   |   16 GB RAM   |   120 GB SSD   |   nVidia GTX 660 Ti   |   Huion 1060 Plus

How I make GIFs >>> ScreenToGIF (Windows only, Open Source, Portable, ~600kB)

29 minutes ago, Aammppaa said:

The functionality is already there, but the (lack of a decent) interface leaves a bit to be desired…

https://affinity.help/photo/English.lproj/pages/Clr/clrChords.html

Ok, one of Serif's well kept secrets (and should be). I see what you mean by interface leaves a bit to be desired. I'd take that one further, It needs an interface. It took me at least a half hour to figure out that we must create them. Not what I was after. I think it would be waaay better to have a decent UI for it, where we can open it and manipulate the colors, shades.. ect and have it present us with what we're after. Sorry Serif, APhoto's Color choices is not user-friendly. It needs an interface similar to PSP's. I'll stick with my request.

Affinity Photo 1.7.0.367, ; Win10 Home Version:1803, Build: 17134.706: Intel i7-4770, 3.40GHz, 16GB Ram, Nvidia GTX 645