You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Fonts missing

Publisher Beta version 1.7.0.293 that I installed April 22 lacks two fonts earlier versions had: Chalkduster and Optima.

How can I get these fonts back? I had used them in a 140pp doc I created last fall in earlier versions. I really like these fonts and need them in order to update & print my existing project as well as use them in future projects.

Thanks in advance for responding!

None of the Affinity apps are supplied with fonts. Have you switched from a Mac, where both Chalkduster and Optima are preinstalled? ears.gif

Eraser is quite a good substitute for Chalkduster, and MgOpen Cosmetica is based on Optima.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Download the fonts and unzip them to a known location. For each font that you want to install, right-click on it and choose ‘Install’ from the context menu; alternatively, open it in Windows Font Viewer so that you can preview it, and then press the ‘Install’ button in the font viewer window.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.