You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Designer swatches panel broken since 1.7.0.8 (split)

Hello to all! There is a problem starting from version 1.7.0.8 on the Swatches panel in colors, gray shades, colors, gradients are not displayed. I thought it was one glitch or errors, but during several beta versions the panel with color swatches does not work. The same problem and AF, color and brush are not displayed. I reset all settings, it does not fix this problem. I would appreciate any help.

Tatyana.

10 hours ago, Tatyana said:

Hello to all! There is a problem starting from version 1.7.0.8 on the Swatches panel in colors, gray shades, colors, gradients are not displayed. I thought it was one glitch or errors, but during several beta versions the panel with color swatches does not work. The same problem and AF, color and brush are not displayed. I reset all settings, it does not fix this problem. I would appreciate any help.

Tatyana.

Запись экрана 2019-04-26 в 16.07.56.mov

Does the same issue occur if you reset the studio? (Doing this will reset your workspace, so only try this if you want all the studios reset to their default location.) View > Studio > Reset studio.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

6 hours ago, Bri-Toon said:

Does the same issue occur if you reset the studio? (Doing this will reset your workspace, so only try this if you want all the studios reset to their default location.) View > Studio > Reset studio.

Hi, Bri- Toon! Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately, resetting all user settings did not give any results in the return of the color palette. Resetting the settings was done as you wrote View> Studio> Reset studio., As well as reloading the program with the Ctrl key pressed, the panel is still broken.

• Staff

@Sean P this split thread has no ticket. Please help on your return.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

44 минут назад, Патрик Коннор сказал:

@Sean P это раздвоение нить не имеет билета. Пожалуйста , помогите по возвращению.

Hi, Patrick! I think I found the reason for the lack of color samples. I installed English, instead of my native language, Russian, and a color palette appeared. I believe that this is due to the language barrier. See screenshots that I took in AD. The same situation occurs in Photo and Publisher.

Снимок экрана 2019-04-27 в 12.07.11.png

Снимок экрана 2019-04-27 в 12.05.59.png

• Staff

Thanks. Now you have them can you please switch back and see if they remain or go missing again?

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff

Thanks for looking into this for us. I'm sure we'll be able to replicate, otherwise I will get back to you.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.