Having temporarily changed the AD language setting to Italian, when I changed it back to English I found that the Traits list was still in Italian. I had to close and reopen the app to get it back to English again.

910A92D0-AB06-4ADF-B61B-696291A74D16.jpeg

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.3.481 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.3.155 • Designer for iPad 1.7.3.1 • iOS 12.4.1 (iPad Air 2)

On 4/27/2019 at 6:07 AM, Alfred said:

when I changed it back to English I found that the Traits list was still in Italian. 

Serifs way of encouraging you to learn a new language.  xD

IPad Pro 10.5/512GB lpadOS 13.1.1  Affinity Photo 1.7.3.155 Affinity Design 1.7.3.1 Publisher for iPad ?

Looking back at my screenshot, I see another problem which I think has been discussed before: the traits should be ordered by weight (‘Sottile’, ‘Ultraleggero’, ‘Leggero’, etc) but they’re in alphabetical order instead.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.3.481 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.3.155 • Designer for iPad 1.7.3.1 • iOS 12.4.1 (iPad Air 2)

Hi both,

We are aware of this and it has already been logged. 

As for the order, we use whatever the font order was, and not alphabetical. :) We do not overwrite it. 

Thanks,

Gabe. 

On 4/29/2019 at 10:29 AM, GabrielM said:

As for the order, we use whatever the font order was, and not alphabetical. :)

I’m sorry, Gabe, but that makes no sense at all! Each font in the family is in a separate file, so when listed they can be ordered however you choose. The desktop apps handle this correctly.

Alfred online2long.gif