You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

.293 Disables Image Editing

Likely you are aware, but if not: in the latest beta, 293, double-clicking on an image no longer activates the interface allowing scaling and rotating of the image within the picture frame.

Using Windows 10.

A feature thought in this area: it would be very great, and for many projects crucial, to be able to both get and change this information (exact scaling and rotation angle) in a dialog box.

• Staff

HI @John:,

Are you able to reproduce this in the current build? I've had a check through the last few builds and this seems to be functioning for me unless I'm missing something.

If you can are you able to create a short video demonstrating the issue?

Thanks

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

Turns out it was not disabled, just changed.  No longer activated through double-click, but through single-click, and has new shiny graphical elements.  The change just happened to break image frames created under the old system, or at least ones that are on master pages.  A new image frame created will function normally.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.