TonyB

Affinity Designer feature roadmap

Phew xD

"There's no create button on your keyboard,that's why you have to do it yourself"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Win10(1809)Home

7 hours ago, Patrick Connor said:

I would say a bit later than that and (hopefully) so we can add some more from the roadmap into forthcoming beta builds first. :D  

I hope we see the second one (from top to bottom) of the Illustration & Design section of Features (also the one with the Arrows, for those who have been waiting for it for so long). :P

Best regards!

You'll never know what you can do until you get it up as high as you can go!   

AMD FX 8350 :: Radeon HD 7870 :: Windows 10 ::  http://mithferion.deviantart.com/

Oxygen Icons :: Free Quality Fonts :: Public Domain Pictures :: iOS 11 Design Resources :: iOS App Icon Template :: The Secret of High Quality Art

Hi.  This is probably the nth time someone has asked but... 

-  Could we get some kind of time frame update on the implementation feature list?  This is nuts.  I'm still having to use a certain "competitors" software to create warp envelopes to contour mask my gradients for AD.  I've looked at the workarounds and I own AP ( which seems to be considerably more complete than AD) but prefer to keep everything in vector space.  I'm really hoping to streamline my workflow.  AD is a really "good" product,  on the cusp of being a "great" product.  Help, I need squishy curves!!!

21 hours ago, Roland1984 said:

Hi.  This is probably the nth time someone has asked but... 

-  Could we get some kind of time frame update on the implementation feature list?  This is nuts.  I'm still having to use a certain "competitors" software to create warp envelopes to contour mask my gradients for AD.  I've looked at the workarounds and I own AP ( which seems to be considerably more complete than AD) but prefer to keep everything in vector space.  I'm really hoping to streamline my workflow.  AD is a really "good" product,  on the cusp of being a "great" product.  Help, I need squishy curves!!!

It might not be the exact thing you are looking for, but are you aware of Designer 1.7's new Transform mode? With the button highlighted, it will put selected nodes in a bounding box allowing you to transform nodes manually (resizing, rotation, stretching, and skewing).

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!