You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I have been working every angle and so far so good. I am finding the alternating fill columns feature working with a sample that was provided. Is there a shortcut in the drop down boxes that give you a choice of alternating fills?

• Staff

Hi JPSports,

Glad you're enjoying the application. I presume you are talking about Table Formats? There are no preset Alternate Fills, however you can create a series of presets yourself using the Table Formats Panel and Edit Table Format dialog. 

It can be a little bit daunting at first, but if you have a play around with it you should be able to get to grips. The most confusing part at first is how the arrows work, essentially they're for you to specify which areas repeat, and which act as heading columns or rows. Currently there isn't too much in the help about this dialog so I'll get that passed on to documentation.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.