You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[1.7.0.293] Random closing

I haven't figured out what causes it, it's totally random. Didn't have this issue before this version, I believe.

Sometimes random click closes it instantly or when PC wakes up from sleep I notice Affinity is closed.

No crash dialog, just disappears from processes.

Maybe it's due to source file I am working on. I can send a source file to developers if needed.

designer & frontend dev @potzo.net

Check your Windows event logs next time a " random click closes it instantly "

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

22 minutes ago, Potzo said:

I haven't figured out what causes it, it's totally random. Didn't have this issue before this version, I believe.

Sometimes random click closes it instantly or when PC wakes up from sleep I notice Affinity is closed.

No crash dialog, just disappears from processes.

Maybe it's due to source file I am working on. I can send a source file to developers if needed.

When the app closes it will usually have written a crash dump and uploaded it to us. You can either share your registered name (shown in Miscenllaneous in Preferences) with us (privately) so we can lookup the crash, or you can attach the crash directly to this forum post.

%APPDATA%\Affinity\Photo\1.0 (Beta)\CrashReports\reports

• 2 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.