You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Export Dialogue Opening Atom editor for tempimage.ext

Publisher Beta, v1.7.0.293 for Mac: 15" MBP (2017), Mojave v10.14.4, 2.9GHz i7, 16Gb ram
Since the latest Publisher update, whenever attempting to export pages from Publisher Beta, Atom (code editor) opens "tempimage_#.ext" files. I have not opened or modified Atom since prior to the last Publisher update. I have since disabled all Atom packages and restarted my entire system with no change in behavior.
This happens for Publisher projects with one, several, and many pages... I am using master templates on all pages and have not confirmed if this occurs when not using templates.
Additionally when in the export dialogue and I select a different file type to export to, Atom opens more windows.
The export has been working despite this behavior.

Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 11.39.53 AM.png

Publisher Beta, v1.7.0.305, MBP 15" (2016), High Sierra 10.13.6, 2.7Ghz, 16Gb RAM, Radeon Pro 460

Have exactly the same thing happening here. Any export option/change opens Atom and start creating and opening "tempimage_#.ext" files. 

It actually worked ok after the last update. Then I had Publisher hanging at some point and couldn't restart the app. Restarted my machine, opened Publisher and that's when this behaviour started.

It is also eating up space on my hard drive.

Bert

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.