You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Table UI issue (1.7.0.305) [UPDATED]

Hi,

I'm having issues with the correct visualization of the cells at table.

Thanks

Table issue.png

[UPDATE]

Still having same issue with new beta 305. See video.

Table selection fixes in instances where table has been scaled
Table row / column header fixes in instances where table has been scaled

For me this is not working fine.

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

7 hours ago, Herojas93 said:

Same issues here.

Me too. Even with a fresh and empty table object any scaling action destroys the scales.

On 4/24/2019 at 2:01 PM, carl123 said:

I am not able to experience any relevance with scaling either a table as layer or a table in a layer.

Now I wonder what version was used here where the table gets scaled like a charm without harm:

https://affinity.serif.com/de/tutorials/publisher/desktop/video/286543762

• Did it work bettu in a previous beta?
• Did the artist may use the final release – instead of our test apps?

macOS 10.14.6 | MacBookPro Retina 15" | Eizo 27" | Affinity V1

I  think scaling of tables has gone horribly wrong in Beta 305

It did not used to be like this in previous versions

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

Just dropped in to report this bug, I see I am not alone and glad to see it's a known issue being fixed! Some table rows become impossible to resize due to the UI being wider and disappearing, I just wanted to add that to the issue and ask if anyone here has a workaround in the meantime. Thanks all!

Using the Table panel and manually entering the column/row values still seems to work Ok

But it can be slow and tedious when you have lots to adjust

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.