You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Anyone else getting this (marching ants)?

This happened before on a project. I work on an element (in this case a simple line with a stroke applied) and then after I moved on, I get the "marching ants" border. I close the project and re-open but as soon as I start to work again, it reappears and won't go away. Has anyone else had this problem?  If not, it's probably a bug. I'v attached pic and AD file.

post-377-0-13094400-1430189803_thumb.png

TeaTime_v01.afdesign

ChrisP,

If I was to hazard a guess I would say that you accidentally (or by choice) switched to the PixelPersona and then at some time made a selection. Once you switch back to the the DrawPersona, it appears and it won't go away until you deselect it. Of course that is just a guess and it could be a completely different issue. Is it possible that you were moving back and forth between DrawPersona and PixelPersona? It might help others to say which version of Affinity Designer you are using. The Mac Store app or the Beta? The marching ants go away when if you use command + D (for deselect) so it leads to me believe that at some point you were using the PixelPersona. 

Good point. I am using AD 1.2 bought in the Mac Store. I was not switching between the Draw and Pixel Persona - I was only in the Draw Persona. The Cmd + D did the trick. Not sure how it happened but it's gone for now. Thanks Hokusai !