You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Crash when trying to import text styles

• Staff

Is the source file open or closed at the time?

Can you provide the source file for the text styles?

Does this happen when importing into a new blank document? If so can you save a blank new document and provide that too. If not can you provide the destination file that crashes when you import the text styles?

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

28 minutes ago, Joachim_L said:

This happens when the source file is closed at the time. I made up a similar thread to this bug ...

Thank you, @Joachim_L. I'm sorry I missed that.

38 minutes ago, Patrick Connor said:

Is the source file open or closed at the time?
Can you provide the source file for the text styles?
Does this happen when importing into a new blank document? If so can you save a blank new document and provide that too. If not can you provide the destination file that crashes when you import the text styles?

It works with @Joachim_L's workaround. I suspect that this is not intended and that importing will also work with closed documents in the future.

Maybe one can unite these two threads.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.