Solomai

[By design] Two in 1 laptop acting weird

Hey all,

I've been running the trial version for the past week and I have to say, I'm very happy with the overall results I get out of this software. Easy, intuitive and perfect for web illustrations.

Though I've been running into a problem those past days : I use a 2 in 1 laptop (Lenovo Yoga 920) in tablet mode to draw stuff. And whenever I do, things get funky : either the pen loses calibration completely and appears at a random position below where the pen actually is, or all functions get disabled. Not only in Designer, but on everything else. I can only draw stuff in Designer's working zone, but it's completely unresponsive in other programs or just to navigate windows. I can use my fingers just fine, but if I want to draw stuff in photoshop or use my pen as a mouse, I have to restart the computer or reinstall the driver. Not the most convenient.

Could someone give me a hand on this one ? Thanks !

Ok, experimental features are experimental, and it was the high precision input that screwed everything up. In case anyone has the same problem, just disable it, it has a nice name but it's pretty bad.